Campus Buildings

Whitney House - CLOSED

Building Abbreviation: WH

Whitney House is a former residence that was used for department offices. This building was a gift to the university from the heirs of A.G. Whitney in 1956. The building is now closed.

Directions

From 5th Avenue turn east on 6th Street S. Follow 6th Street four blocks to 1st Avenue. Turn left on 1st Avenue; Whitney is on the right.

Parking

The nearest public parking is the 4th Avenue Parking Ramp or the James W. Miller Learning Resources Center pay lot. Street parking may also be available.

Offices/Services

  • Handicap Accessible Parking
  • Handicap Accessible Entrance

Address

576 1st Ave S
St. Cloud, MN 56301