Campus Buildings

Ervin House - CLOSED

Building Abbreviation: ERH

Acquired by the university in 1936, this building was originally a private home and then a women's residence hall. The building previously contained the student housing office that has now moved to Hill Hall.

Directions

From 5th Avenue turn east on 4th Street S. Follow 4th Street four blocks, veer right. Turn right on 1st Avenue; Ervin House is on the left.

Parking

The nearest public parking is the 4th Avenue Parking Ramp. Street parking may also be available.

Offices/Services

  • Handicap Accessible Parking
  • Handicap Accessible Entrance

Address

425 1st Ave S
St. Cloud, MN 56301